This weeks #BlogGirls linky is our bucket lists. If you’ve got a bucket list do link up with us, I’d love to read yours!
I’ve never really thought much about the list of things to do before I die. I’ve always been focused on the present. Putting food on the table, making sure my family are okay, going to work, rushing around. There never seemed to be the time to get dreams together. I suppose it’s good to dream or to have a future focus beyond next week or next month.
After much contemplation this is my bucket list…
- To see my son grow up strong, happy and confident
- To see the Northern Lights
- To return to Gothenburg, Sweden and enjoy the city where we honeymooned
- To get a tattoo
- To see The Wonder Stuff live
- To get half decent at photography. I love it.
- Be a passenger in an Aston Martin DB9 going flat out round the Nurburgring
- Have a go at some wild swimming
- To go for (another) meal at River Cottage HQ. Yum.
- Spend at least a year living in North Devon
So that’s my bucket list. I wonder how many I’ll manage before I do kick the bucket.