Merry Christmas me! I was nominated over the weekend for the Versatile Blogger Award by HomeSchoolPrestwich and would like to say a big, lovely Christmas thank you to her.
This award is given to blogs that have a diverse and interesting range of posts. The way this award works is I now have to share seven random facts about myself and then nominate other bloggers to receive the award. So here goes…
- In my youth I was a competitive swimmer and very keen on archery.
- My husband has banned me from supermarkets as I’m such a shopping ragist and apparently I “keep putting things in the trolley”.
- My Dad is a magician making me half wizard! Take that you muggles 😉
- I used to play the French Horn.
- I make a very good lemon posset.
- I’ve eaten June bugs, dung beetles & dried worms….all in the name of blogging.
- I can make balloon animal dogs, mice and giraffes. Skills!