With little over a month left until Halloween, it’s time to start thinking about spooky Halloween games and things to do at your Halloween party. University Games have just released their brand new and hilarious drawing game – Googly Eyes and it turns out it’s the perfect, zany and super-fun game for your Halloween themed party.
The Googly Eyes is a hilarious drawing game which challenges your vision and leaves you googling for more! You simply put on the zany, vision-altering google eye glasses and start to draw whilst the team tries to guess what you’re drawing – s that an parrot or a car? A birthday cake or a castle? Take turns drawing and guessing, so everyone gets a chance to wear the glasses. A fun game that lets players of different ages and skill levels compete on equal terms, since the goggles make it fun and challenging for everyone.
Googly Eyes is designed for 4 or more players and is suitable for players aged 7+ and is available from all the usual high street and online retailers.
For more information about the Googly Eyes game visit the University Games website.
WIN A Googly Eyes game RRP £19.99
To be in with a chance to win a Googly Eyes Game RRP £19.99, simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
Check out our other giveaways over on our competitions page.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5.The winner will receive a Googly Eyes Game RRP £19.99.
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 16th October 2016.
7. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winners name will be available on request
10. Address details will be passed onto an agency to post the prize out to the winner, and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency.
11. Your email address may be passed on to to the promoter for marketing purposes, you may unsubscribe at any time.
12. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
13. HodgePodgeDays decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.