With Christmas just around the corner, there are certain things on everyone’s shopping lists – mince pies, Christmas pudding, a bottle of sherry for Gran, not forgetting a box or two of after dinner mints. For us, a box of mint chocolates are an essential on Christmas Day, but with my mint chocolate loving husband we often have a box of his favourites in the house for him to nibble on after dinner.
Back in May we reviewed some delicious chocolates from Beech’s Fine Chocolates, amongst the selection we sampled were their Original Dark Chocolate Mint Creams which were about the best mint chocolates I’d ever tasted. Smooth dark chocolate and a vibrant minty cream centre. They’re top of our after dinner list now.
Beech’s Fine Chocolates have been making quality traditional British chocolates in Preston, Lancashire since 1920. They use 100% natural ingredients, and all of their products are gluten free and many are suitable for Vegans. I have a lot of love for Beech’s Fine Chocolates, they make great gifts and they are really good quality.
I am delighted to be able to offer my blog readers the chance to win a mint chocolate selection from Beech’s Fine Chocolates worth just over £20. The selection includes –
- After Dinner Mint Creams 150g, £4.99
- After Dinner Mint Crisps 150g, £3.99
- Dark Chocolate Mint Creams 90g, £2.99
- NEW Luxury After Dinner Mints 130g, £3.99
- NEW Dark Chocolate Mint Bar 60g, £1.75
- Dark Chocolate After Dinner Mint Thins, £4.99
For more information about Beech’s Fine Chocolates or to place an order, visit their website – you won’t regret it!
Win a Mint Chocolate Selection from Beech’s Fine Chocolates worth £20
To be in with a chance to win a Mint Chocolate Selection from Beech’s Fine Chocolates worth £20, simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
Check out our other giveaways over on our competitions page.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5. The winner will receive a Mint Chocolate Selection from Beech’s Fine Chocolates worth £20.
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 11th December 2016.
7. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winners name will be available on request
10. Address details will be passed onto an agency to post the prize out to the winner, and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency.
11. Your email address may be passed on to to the promoter for marketing purposes, you may unsubscribe at any time.
12. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
13. HodgePodgeDays decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.