With a few weeks left of the school holidays to enjoy and many parents already planning a getaway in the October half term, this seems like the perfect time to get a Pipity Activity Case to take away with you.
When we went on holiday to Devon a couple of weeks ago one of the first things we packed was our Pipity. Pipity is a very portable, A5 size activity case filled with everything a child would need to colour in or create things. It includes a pencil, colouring pencils, a ruler, scissors (not sharp), glue, a pencil sharpener and a little pouch to keep your activity book in.
Pipity is a triumph of design and the perfect package to take away for crafty kids. The Pipity Activity Case recently won Right Start Best Toy Award 2016 and it’s been incredibly well thought out.
It’s the perfect activity set to take on holiday, on days out, or just to your local cafe while you’re having lunch. It is suitable for children aged 6+ and there are a number of different activity books to choose from and enjoy.
My small boy LOVED his Pipity Activity Case and showed it off to anyone who would listen. We are delighted with it and we think it is an essential and very neat bit of kit for your creative mini travellers.
To view the full range of Pipity activity products or to order for yourself, visit the Pipity website.
Win a Fantastic Pipity Activity Bundle
To be in with a chance to win a Pipity Activity Case (RRP £24.99), a Pipity Portfolio (RRP £7.50) and a Pipity Activity Book, simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5.The winner will receive a Pipity Activity Bundle.
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 13th September 2016.
7. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winners name will be available on request
10. Address details will be passed onto an agency to post the prize out to the winner, and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency.
11. Your email address may be passed on to to the promoter for marketing purposes, you may unsubscribe at any time.
12. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
13. HodgePodgeDays decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.