Scooby-Doo and the gang are back by popular demand and with even more Spooky Mystery and fun – this time in the Pyramids – Warner Bros’ Cartoon Classic Comes to Life!
Scooby-Doo, Shaggy, Fred, Velma and Daphne arrive in Egypt where they must solve the mystery of Pharaoh Hatchepsout’s Pyramid. Easy, you say? Not if the gang has to deal with mysterious mummies plus the wrath of the Pharaoh who will transform anyone who dares to approach the pyramid… into stone!
With hilarious physical comedy, popular tunes and special effects, the whole family will enjoy this new episode Live On Stage.
Scooby Doo The Musical
Thu 10 – Sun 13 April
Times Thu 7pm, Fri & Sat 2pm & 7pm, Sun 2pm
Tickets Children £17, Adults £22.50 (includes £2 booking fee)
Family Ticket £64 (includes £4 booking fee)
10+ Discounts Available
Box office – 0843 208 6000, or book online www.thelowry.com
I am delighted to be able to offer my blog readers the chance to win a family ticket (4 tickets) to see Scooby Doo The Musical on 10th April at 7pm at The Lowry, Salford. To enter please answer the following question by leaving a blog comment below, for more chances to win use the rafflecopter widget below.
What is the name of the van that Scooby and the gang use to get around?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to residents of the UK only.
- There is no cash alternative offered.
- To enter, please use the rafflecopter widget above. Please ensure you leave some contact details or I will not be able to contact you if you win.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all qualifying entries. The competition will close on 7th April 2014.
- The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode.
- Address details will be passed onto an agency to post the prize out to the winner, and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency.
- HodgePodgeDays decision is final in all matters relating to this competition.