With spring around the corner, my thoughts are turning to spring cleaning, decluttering and some DIY. There are no grand plans for extensive renovations, but there are a few bits and bobs which need fixing up, replacing or redecorating. Every home needs a toolbox and a few basic tools, even I have a hammer and a small selection of screwdrivers, as well as some duct tape which is to my mind an essential every home should have. I’m no DIY expert, but I’m prepared to give some simple tasks a go, or patch things up until an expert can be brought in to do their bit.
I’ve teamed up with RS Components Ltd who are based in Corby, Northants and are the world’s leading high-service distributor of electronics, automation and control components, tools and consumables. They stock a huge range of products suitable for both the home DIYer and for trade, all at very reasonable prices.
They have a massive selection of toolboxes, starting from £3.59, all the way up to £325 and with brand names including Bahco, Bott, DeWALT, Facom, Raaco, RS Pro, Stanley and Terry.
I’ve picked out a really good all rounder to giveaway, I’ve chosen the DeWALT TStak Combo II Plus IV Plastic Tool Box which RS Components Ltd are currently selling for £68.60. This toolbox is a tough, durable tool case made from polypropylene plastic. Its solid metal hinges and heavy-duty metal latches make it robust. It has a strong metal handle and two compartments to separate smaller and larger accessories for greater organisation.
It’s a cracking bit of kit and perfect to get your tools in order and organised in time for a bit of spring DIY. What are you waiting for?
Win a DeWALT Toolbox from RS Components Ltd
To be in with a chance to win a DeWALT Toolbox from RS Components Ltd, simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
Check out our other giveaways over on our competitions page.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5. The winner will receive a DeWALT Toolbox from RS Components Ltd.
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 8th February 2017.
7. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winners name will be available on request
10. Address details will be passed onto an agency to post the prize out to the winner, and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency.
11. Your email address may be passed on to to the promoter for marketing purposes, you may unsubscribe at any time.
12. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
13. HodgePodgeDays decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.