In recent years gin drinking has enjoyed something of a renaissance. Although gin has been drunk for centuries, gin distillers have been tapping into the growing trend for small batch, artisan and craft gins.
In 2012, in celebration of all things gin, the Gin Festival was born. Since then the Gin Festival has been popping up in fabulous locations up and down the UK. The Gin Festival is a fantastic travelling festival; full of vintage flair and with all the gin you could possibly want. It’s a great place to go and try new gins, meet the makers, sample some new things and pick up a new favourite.
Last year I went to the Gin Festival Manchester and absolutely loved every second. This year I’ll be going a little further afield and spending an afternoon at the first ever Gin Festival Blackpool.
The stunning Ballroom at the iconic Blackpool Tower is the perfect venue for the inaugural Gin Festival Blackpool. It takes place on Friday 10th March and Saturday 11th March. Tickets are selling fast, so if you want to get in on the gin action, grab your tickets now!
The UK’s biggest and oldest Gin Festival will be serving up over 100 gins to the Blackpool crowd, including many new and exclusive gins. There will also be masterclasses with distillers, cocktails and live music. The Gin Festival Blackpool is an event not to be missed!
If you can’t make it to Blackpool, why not book tickets for the Gin Festival in Glasgow, Manchester, Nottingham, Swansea, Torquay, Bournemouth, Bristol, Ipswich, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, Gloucester, Stoke-on-Trent, Leeds or Oxford.
For more information and to book tickets, visit the Gin Festival website.
WIN 4 tickets to the Gin Festival Blackpool
To be in with a chance to win 4 tickets to the Gin Festival Blackpool, redeemable on the Friday 10th March evening session only, simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
Check out our other giveaways over on our competitions page.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5. The winner will receive 4 tickets to the Gin Festival Blackpool, redeemable on Friday 10th March evening session only.
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 5th March 2017.
7. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winners name will be available on request
10. Address details will be passed onto an agency to post the prize out to the winner, and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency.
11. Your email address may be passed on to to the promoter for marketing purposes, you may unsubscribe at any time.
12. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
13. HodgePodgeDays decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.