I have one Disney Princess ‘Fairytale’ Beach Towel worth £12.99 to give away to one lucky reader.
This is an officially licensed product made by Character World and is made from 100% Cotton. The Disney Princess beach towel is machine washable, size 75cm x 150cm and is ideal for the beach, pool or for bath time.
Win a Disney Princess ‘Fairytale’ Towel
To be in with a chance to win a Disney Princess ‘Fairytale’ Beach Towel worth £12.99, simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5. The winner will be sent a Disney Princess ‘Fairytale’ Beach Towel.
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 8th October 2017.
7. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winners name will be available on request
10. Address details will be passed onto an agency to post the prize out to the winner, and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency.
11. Your email address may be passed on to the promoter for marketing purposes, you may unsubscribe at any time.
12. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
13. HodgePodgeDays decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.
This summer, one of the big kids movie hits was Finding Dory. We’ve had a lot of chatter and excitement in our house about this forgetful fish since the film was released. Imagine his little face when I handed him some Finding Dory Bedding from Character World!
Back when I was a child there was no such thing as character bedding. My bedding was plain and fairly unexciting. Now I really love character bedding and I really enjoying picking out new sets for my son. I always think that new bedding is a quick and fairly inexpensive way to give a bedroom a fresh look.
This new Finding Dory Bedding really works well with my son’s bedroom. We painted it last year with a dark blue feature wall which we stuck glow in the dark stars on. The blue works with most things and this aquatic themed bedding is no exception.
The Finding Dory Bedding is brightly coloured and good quality, the bedding feels soft, not stiff like some bedding can be when you first take it out of the packet and it is made from 100% polycotton. This bedding is also reversible so you are able to choose one of two designs to have as your bedding, which the small boy loves.
One side has got a picture of the Finding Dory characters and is mainly a blue colour. The other side of the cover is a white background with different coloured fish. I’d actually have the shoal of fish side as my bedding. It’s colourful and fun.
The pillowcase has “Making a Splash” written on it and it works with both sides of the bedding.
The boy couldn’t wait for us to make his bed up with the new bedding and got into bed as soon as he could so he could enjoy it. I was delighted with this accidental side-effect – an early night!
In addition to the Finding Dory Duvet Set, we were sent a Finding Dory Hooded Towel (which is perfect for round the swimming pool on holiday) and a lovely Finding Dory cushion to go on his bed with him.
The Finding Dory bedding from Character World has been a big hit. I’ll be looking out for other character bedding from them, because the quality and colours are excellent and it washes really well. You can’t really go wrong.
Disclosure: We received the Finding Dory bedding for the purposes of writing this review, all opinions and images are our own. Contains Amazon affiliate links.
Posted in Home, Review
Tagged Bed, bedding, bedroom, bedtime, boys bedroom, Character World, children's beds, disney, duvet, Finding Dory, Finding Dory Bedding, Finding Nemo, interiors, nursery, Sleep, sleepover
A couple of weeks ago I took the boys (one big, one small) to the Disney Store in Manchester for their Internet Safety day. My little boy is 3 and he’s all over my iPad like a rash, and can operate it about 10 times better than his Dad. This event was very timely as he’s started messing about with things he shouldn’t be. Although he’s not yet gaming and chatting with friends it’s really only a matter of time.
We arrived and all the children were given pictures to colour in while they waited for the talk to start. Sue who was hosting the session went through some things that were ok and were not ok to share on the internet, things that wouldn’t easily identify you like first names are fine, addresses and dates of birth are not.
Sue then read a story about a duck who was chatting online with his farmyard friends and got involved in bullying a pig, which is not cool. We then talked a bit about bullying and all the parents were given some leaflets about Internet safety to take home and read.
Story time with Sue
There was also a very helpful lady from the Geek Squad who we could go to with technical questions about setting up restrictions etc, which was really useful.
Here are 4 Top Tips from the session, though there’s plenty more on the Disney Club Penguin website…
- People you don’t know are strangers. They’re not always who they say they are.
- Be nice to people on the computer like you would in the playground.
- Keep your personal information private.
- If you ever get that “uh-oh” feeling, tell a grown-up you trust.
We were given heaps of information on the day which can all be found on the Disney Club Penguin website. It’s really assessable, easy to use and easy to understand with sections for children and adults, it’s all part of Disney Club Penguin’s online safety campaign, It Starts With You which aims to empower kids to take the lead in spreading positive behaviour online and give their parents the tools to better support them. Families are encouraged to learn the rules of the online road and spread the word about online safety. There are hints and tips to keep safe online at Club Penguin, as well as downloadable educational activity sheets.
For more information on online safety please check out the Disney Club Penguin website. Stay safe out there kids!