For those who haven’t yet seen Pip Ahoy, it’s a lovely cartoon on Milkshake on Channel 5 and it’s all about the adventures of Pip the puppy, and his friends including cute kitten Alba and adorable Alan the penguin in the seaside town of Salty Cove. Pip Ahoy features the familiar voices of David Jason, Stacy Soloman, Teresa Gallagher and Jimmy Hibbert. Pip Ahoy is aimed at pre-schoolers and my 5 year old son loves watching it on catch up and gets really involved in the goings on at Salty Cove.
My local independent toy shop, Giddy Goat Toys in South Manchester have given me lots of lovely Pip Ahoy goodies to give away. One lucky winner will receive a Pip Ahoy plush toy and a Pip Ahoy jigsaw puzzle. Eight runners up will win a Pip Ahoy plush toy – so there are plenty of chances to win!Giddy Goat Toys is a brilliant, traditional, independent toy shop in South Manchester. I do most of my toy shopping there, mainly because it’s my local toy shop and their selection of traditional toys, games and craft items is fantastic. I also shop there because I believe in supporting local, small businesses, so shopping there makes me happy. They have a lovely online store and their Didsbury shop is open 7 days a week!
Win a Pip Ahoy Prize Bundle
If you’d like to win a Win a Pip Ahoy Prize Bundle, or one of the 8 Pip Ahoy plush toys, then just enter using the Rafflecopter widget below, don’t forget to read the terms and conditions too. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5.The winner will receive a Win a Pip Ahoy Prize Bundle, and 8 runners up will win a Pip Ahoy Plush Toy.
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 30th June 2016.
7. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date and will need to respond with a postal address within 28 days or a new winner will be chosen.
8. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winner’s name will be available on request
10. Address details will be passed onto an agency to post the prize out to the winners, and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency.
11. Your email address may be passed on to to the promoter for marketing purposes, you may unsubscribe at any time.
12. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
13. HodgePodgeDays decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.