Meet TV’s new heroines; McKeyla McAlister, Adrienne Attoms, Bryden
Bandweth and Camryn Coyle – who make up Project Mc2. They’re on a (secret)
mission – to make sure tween girls (and boys) know that it’s cool to be smart and
to love S.T.E.A.M subjects (that’s science, technology, engineering, art and
The Netflix Original show launched last summer – complete with it’s own geek chic fashion doll line from MGA Entertainment. The Project Mc2 team complete undercover missions, as part of secret organisation NOV8. Themes such as hacking, cyber bullying, anarchy and the threat of technology blackouts are all tackled in the show.
These Project Mc2 dolls are fashion dolls with a scientific twist. To accompany the hit show, MGA Entertainment have launched a new range of uber cool fashion dolls – each coming with their own experiment that kids can
perform at home.
There are lots of Project Mc2 dolls to choose from, but I have one
Adrienne’s Bath Fizz doll to giveaway to one lucky winner.
Adrienne’s Bath Fizz – Culinary chemist Adrienne teaches children how to make their own bath bomb in this innovative kit. Using citric acid (because it is a solid) and baking soda – plus optional ingredients such as glitter, sprinkles and food colouring – in the mould provided. Guaranteed to make your bath more fun!
The Project Mc2 dolls, accessories and experiments are available at all good toy retailers and online. Watch Project Mc2 on Netflix – with exclusive content on AwesomenessTV and Dreamworks TV.
Win a Project Mc2 Adrienne’s Bath Fizz Doll
To be in with a chance to win a Project Mc2 Adrienne’s Bath Fizz Doll, simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
Check out our other giveaways over on our competitions page.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5. The winner will receive a Project Mc2 Adrienne’s Bath Fizz Doll.
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 8th January 2017.
7. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winners name will be available on request
10. Address details will be passed onto an agency to post the prize out to the winner, and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency.
11. Your email address may be passed on to to the promoter for marketing purposes, you may unsubscribe at any time.
12. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
13. HodgePodgeDays decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.