Hurrah! Today marks the very first anniversary of my first blog post and the start of what has been an incredible journey for me. It’s been a busy and emotional 12 months and I want to thank each and every one of the lovely people who read my blog for sticking with me, for supporting me and sending me love when I’ve needed it.
My first ever post was this one, a recipe for a skinny veggie homity pie, looking back it has its imperfections, but it’s a good recipe that is pretty easy to follow.
In the past year I’ve rattled off just a smidge over 250 posts, so I’ve picked out five of my favourites, hope you like them too…
- Body Confidence – how I learned to love my lumpy, bumpy body (includes me in my nicest pants).
- Peanut Hottie – a recipe for a delicious and VERY boozy milkshake.
- You know you’re a parent when… – 15 funny ways you know you’re in the Mum & Dad club.
- The night before my life began again – remembering my first operation and all the physical and emotional healing afterwards.
- A love letter – lovely words about a very lovely man.
As a special thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read HodgePodgeDays, I’ve got a couple of competitions running on my blog at the moment, which I’d love you to enter, here are the links if you want to give them a whirl…
- Win £25 to spend at Giddy Goat Toys
- Win a Roald Dahl Stationery Set with DoCrafts
Thanks for all the fun, the laughs, the tears and the adventures. Here’s to another year. I wonder what capers are in store for us, I guess we’ll have to keep reading to find out.Jane x