One of the best way children learn is through messy play. Messy play is also lots of fun, which is why kids enjoy it so much and are keen to engage with messy learning. Regrettably and inevitably this means that sometimes you can discover crayon and felt tip graffiti on the walls and carpets. No matter how carefully you think you’ve supervised them.
We love the Fun & Games Mat from Double Flip which is a great way to encourage a bit of creative play without having to worry too much about your walls. It’s perfect for taking out and about to the park for a picnic, or for having some rainy day fun at home. It’s been featured in the Guardian Christmas Gift list and the Saturday Telegraph Magazine. The mat has been designed, printed and hand made in Britain. The Fun & Games Mat makes a great gift – and is practical, educational and above all fun. Suitable for children aged 3 to 10 years, the Double Flip Fun & Games Mat is reversible and printed with fun activities on both sides. The mat encourages creativity, numeracy and literacy and is ideal for entertaining up to five children at once!
The pack includes a large reversible mat (120 x 100cm), ten double washable felt tip pens, a box of 5 dice, 6 counters and a fabric carry bag.
Kids will have hours of fun playing and drawing on this mat with the washable felt tip pens. When they’ve finished, pop the mat in the washing machine on a cold wash, hang out to dry and play again!
The Double Flip Fun & Games Mat includes a range of activities such as creative drawing, dot-to-dot, noughts and crosses, colour by numbers, letter writing practice, snakes and ladders and other dice games for older children. They won’t even realise they are learning while they play!
The Double Flip Fun & Games mat is available to buy online from the Double Flip website for £28. If you sign up to the Double Flip newsletter (at the bottom of their homepage) you can get 10% off your order!
WIN A Double Flip Fun & Games Mat worth £28
To be in with a chance to win a Double Flip Fun & Games Mat worth £28, simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
Check out our other giveaways over on our competitions page.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5.The winner will receive a Double Flip Fun & Games Mat worth £28.
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 16th November 2016.
7. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winners name will be available on request
10. Address details will be passed onto an agency to post the prize out to the winner, and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency.
11. Your email address may be passed on to to the promoter for marketing purposes, you may unsubscribe at any time.
12. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
13. HodgePodgeDays decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.