Did you know that the job of an apron isn’t to protect the cook’s clothes? It’s to protect the food from the bacteria on your clothes. If you’re anything like me, I get covered in flour and splattered with everything when I’m cooking, so an apron is an essential regardless of if it’s protecting me from the food, or the food from me!
I’m delighted to be giving away a Fine Lines blue floral apron and a matching tea cosy to one lucky winner.
Fine Lines is a small, one-woman crafting business owned and run by Heather Higgins. Her background is in creating interior furnishings but she now produces hand-crafted gifts and accessories for the home. She exhibits at craft fairs and shows, and sells her Fine Lines products on her website.
Fine Lines have a lovely range of hand crafted products, from wooden decoupaged boxes, clocks and pieces of furniture, to bunting, bedspreads, bags and aprons, to name but a few.
Visit the Fine Lines website to take a look at their lovely handmade products.
WIN A Fine Lines blue floral apron and matching tea cosy
To be in with a chance to win a Fine Lines blue floral apron and a matching tea cosy, simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
Check out our other giveaways over on our competitions page.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5.The winner will receive a Fine Lines blue floral apron and a matching tea cosy.
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 10th October 2016.
7. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winners name will be available on request
10. Address details will be passed onto an agency to post the prize out to the winner, and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency.
11. Your email address may be passed on to to the promoter for marketing purposes, you may unsubscribe at any time.
12. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
13. HodgePodgeDays decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.