Everybody’s favourite fireman is back with a new DVD collection of tales and rescue in the new Fireman Sam – Sam’s Birthday DVD, released by Abbey Home Media on Monday 3rd April.
Join our favourite hero next door and his crew for some new, exciting adventures. Fireman Sam lives in the accident-prone town of Pontypandy, where he helps with fighting fires, manning the lifeboat, helping the mountain rescue, or joining up with the emergency medical services. With his colourful cast of helpers, he is always there to lend a hand!
In this new DVD release, it’s Fireman Sam’s birthday and Charlie has asked Joe to make Sam a remote control model of Jupiter as a surprise present. At the Fire Station, Station Officer Steele has told Sam, as it’s his birthday, he should relax for the day. However, will the birthday party go ahead as planned for everyone’s favourite hero next door?
Episodes featured in this charming collection are:- Sam’s Birthday; Pontypandy in the Park; Paddle On; The Great Party Panic and Pizza Pandemonium.
Released on 3rd April 2017, rated U and with a running time of 70 minutes. The Fireman Sam – Sam’s Birthday DVD is available to order from Amazon now.
WIN A Fireman Sam – Sam’s Birthday DVD
To be in with a chance to win a Fireman Sam – Sam’s Birthday DVD, simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
Check out our other giveaways over on our competitions page.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5. The winner will receive a Fireman Sam – Sam’s Birthday DVD.
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 18th April 2017.
7. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winners name will be available on request
10. Address details will be passed onto an agency to post the prize out to the winner, and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency.
11. Your email address may be passed on to to the promoter for marketing purposes, you may unsubscribe at any time.
12. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
13. HodgePodgeDays decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.