A couple of years ago we discovered Get More Vitamin drinks. They were cool and refreshing and exactly the kind the kind of flavoured water drinks I liked to buy, except these gave you a healthy vitamin boost where you needed it most.
Get More Vitamin Drinks have two ranges of water based drinks for adults and children, with larger bottles for adults and the smaller “A Little More” range for children. Each bottle is enhanced with vitamins and minerals (each flavour is different) and it supposed to be great for helping to re-hydrate you after exercise or in hot weather, or just whenever. It’s not a sports drink, it’s just a drink.
In the Get More Vitamin range there are –
Sparkling Blackcurrant & Blueberry (vitamin A)
Still Apple & Raspberry (B vitamins)
Sparkling Orange (vitamin C)
Still Mango & Passionfruit (vitamin D)
Still Cranberry & Pomegranate (minerals)
Sparkling Lemon & Lime (multivitamins)
Get More Vitamin for kids –
A little More – Apple (multivitamins)
A little More – Orange (vitamin c)
A little More – Mango (vitamin D)
Get More Vitamin Drinks are available from a range of shops including Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Asda and Ocado, and sell they for around £1.45 per 500ml bottle. You can find out more about More Vitamin Drinks on their website.
Win a month’s supply of Get More Vitamin Drinks
To be in with a chance to win a month’s supply of Get More Vitamin Drinks, simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
Check out our other giveaways over on our competitions page.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5. The winner will receive a month’s supply of Get More Vitamin Drinks.
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 5th February 2017.
7. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winners name will be available on request
10. Address details will be passed onto an agency to post the prize out to the winner, and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency.
11. Your email address may be passed on to to the promoter for marketing purposes, you may unsubscribe at any time.
12. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
13. HodgePodgeDays decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.