This month I’ve teamed up with Giddy Goat Toys in Didsbury, Manchester to give away a wonderful Junior Reporter Sammi Lottie Doll worth £21.99 to one lucky winner.
Lottie Dolls were launched in 2012 and are relatable dolls aimed at children aged 3+. Lovely Lottie does all the activities that real children do and she has been incredibly popular since her launch six years ago.
Lottie has been based on the proportions of a 9 year old child, with the exception of her head (which has been increased to accommodate hair play). She does not wear jewellery, makeup or high heels. She can stand on her own two feet and she’s a real role model.Junior Reporter Sammi is a boy doll and, like Lottie, he loves to be out and about, finding out what is going on in his local community and school and writing about it. Sammi is 18cm tall and would be a great addition to a Lottie Doll collection.
To take a closer look at Junior Reporter Sammi, or to see the rest of the Lottie Doll collection, visit the Giddy Goat Toys website.
Win a Junior Reporter Sammi Lottie Doll Worth £21.99
To be in with a chance to win a Junior Reporter Sammi Lottie Doll Worth £21.99, simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5. The winner will be sent a Junior Reporter Sammi Lottie Doll Worth £21.99.
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 3rd June 2018.
7. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winners name will be available on request
10. Address details will be passed onto an agency to post the prize out to the winner, and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency.
11. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
12. HodgePodgeDays decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.