Whether you got a bike, skateboard or scooter for Christmas, it’s important to have the right safety gear to go with it. A good helmet is essential, as are protective knee and elbow pads and a decent bike or scooter light. Last year we reviewed the Mini Hornit – a fun light and sounds safety system for bikes and scooters. The Mini Hornit was a super-cool way to make my son’s bike safer to ride, especially in the darker winter days. It’s so exciting that the company are launching another super-cool bike safety product – the Mini Hornit LIDS Bike Helmet.
Mini Hornit LIDS are so much cooler than most bike helmets. They’re designed to look stylish and fun. The helmets are fully adjustable, comfortable, lightweight and something children will actually want to wear. They also have an integrated LED light which is an added safety feature; useful for riding, scooting or skating safely home after school in winter.
The Mini Hornit LIDS Bike Helmet is available in sizes to fit almost all children and adults and has a battery powered LED light feature as an extra safety measure. They are available in eight unique and colourful designs – The Aviator; Stealth; Head Candy; Commander; Polkas; Pug Puppies; The Wayfarer and Hammerhead.
The Mini Hornit LIDS Bike Helmets are brand new and available to buy now on the Mini Hornit website.
Win a Mini Hornit LIDS Bike Helmet rrp £29.99
To be in with a chance to win a Mini Hornit LIDS Bike Helmet worth £29.99, simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5. The winner will be sent a Mini Hornit LIDS Bike Helmet in a colour and size of their choosing worth £29.99.
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 11th February 2018.
7. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winners name will be available on request
10. Address details will be passed onto an agency to post the prize out to the winner, and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency.
11. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
12. HodgePodgeDays decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.