Following its mass critical acclaim and Academy Award-nomination, the charming family animation MY LIFE AS A COURGETTE is coming to DVD and Blu-ray on 18th September. The film follows the story of Icare (nicknamed ‘Courgette’), a nine-year-old boy who makes new friends when he moves into a foster home.
After his mother’s sudden death, Courgette is befriended by a police officer, Raymond, who accompanies him to his new foster home filled with other orphans his age. At first he struggles to find his place in this often strange and hostile environment. Yet with Raymond’s help and his newfound friends, Courgette eventually learns to trust and love, as he searches for a new family of his own.
Brought to life through memorably bold character designs and expressive stop- motion animation, MY LIFE AS A COURGETTE soars with laughter, sorrow, joy, and above all, stands as a testament to the resilience of the human heart.
From its debut in Director’s Fortnight at Cannes to winning audience awards at festivals around the world, this accomplished debut feature from director Claude Barras, based on a script from acclaimed writer/director Céline Sciamma (Girlhood, Tomboy), was nominated for both a Golden Globe and Academy Award.
My Life as a Courgette is rated PG and has a 65 minute runtime. Order your copy today from Amazon.
WIN a My Life as a Courgette DVD
To be in with a chance to win a My Life as a Courgette DVD, simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5. The winner will be sent a My Life as a Courgette DVD.
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 15th October 2017.
7. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winners name will be available on request
10. Address details will be passed onto an agency to post the prize out to the winner, and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency.
11. Your email address may be passed on to the promoter for marketing purposes, you may unsubscribe at any time.
12. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
13. HodgePodgeDays decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.