We’ve teamed up with the lovely people at Natural Immune Products, producer of the healthy children’s drinks Nurture Fruity Water+, to offer ONE lucky reader the chance to win a fabulous Nurture prize bundle which includes:
- A Firsty plush neck pillow (available in pink or blue) for comfy travel
- A Nurture puzzle book to challenge little minds
- A Nurture growth chart to measure our growing kiddies
- PLUS 4 mess-free pouches of Nurture’s delicious drinks to include Cherry & Strawberry Fruity Water+ and Orange & Pineapple Fruity Water+
Nurture Fruity Water+, sold in Boots, Holland & Barrett and Ocado, is targeted specifically at young children (aged from 1 year) with added nutrients to support immunity and lower naturally occurring sugar. Made with 45% natural juice and 55% water, as well as nutrients that support immunity, bones, and teeth (scientifically proven with EU health claims) – Nurture Fruity Water+ contains no added sugar and less than 1 teaspoon of naturally occurring sugar per 100ml. What’s more, it is school approved and offers the UK’s first mess-free pouch for on-the-go convenience.
To be in with a chance to win, complete the rafflecopter widget below and comment on this post with the answer to this simple question:
Nurture Fruity Water+ contains less than:
- 1 teaspoon of naturally occurring sugar per 100ml
- 2 teaspoon of naturally occurring sugar per 100ml
- 3 teaspoon of naturally occurring sugar per 100ml
For more information about Nurture, visit their website nurtureimmunity.com
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5. The winner will be sent a Nurture Fruity Water Prize Bundle as detailed above.
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 6th December 2017.
7. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winners name will be available on request
10. Address details will be passed onto an agency to post the prize out to the winner, and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency.
11. Your email address may be passed on to the promoter for marketing purposes, you may unsubscribe at any time.
12. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
13. HodgePodgeDays decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.