Join our hero Peter Rabbit in his latest adventure in The Tale of the Great Rabbit and Squirrel Adventure. From the much loved children’s author, Beatrix Potter, comes a wonderful new collection of the escapades of Peter Rabbit and his friends.
The episodes on this DVD include:- The Tale of the Great Rabbit and Squirrel Adventure, The Tale of Two Enemies, The Tale of Mr Tod’s Trap, The Tale of the Wiggly Worms, The Tale of Fierce Rabbit and The Tale of Old Brown’s Feather.
Follow Peter Rabbit, Benjamin Bunny and Lily Bobtail on their adventures and their quest to save the day, overcoming obstacles and outsmarting predators, all the while finding fun and excitement in the most unexpected places.
Peter Rabbit: The Tale of the Great Rabbit and Squirrel Adventure DVD from Abbey Home Media is rated U and is 84 minutes long. It is available in a range of high street shops and online now.
I am delighted to be able to offer my blog readers the chance to win their very own copy of the Peter Rabbit: The Tale of the Great Rabbit and Squirrel Adventure DVD. Just in time for Easter!
WIN A Peter Rabbit: The Tale of the Great Rabbit and Squirrel Adventure DVD
To be in with a chance to win a Peter Rabbit: The Tale of the Great Rabbit and Squirrel Adventure DVD, simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
Check out our other giveaways over on our competitions page.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5. The winner will receive a Peter Rabbit: The Tale of the Great Rabbit and Squirrel Adventure DVD.
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 6th April 2017.
7. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winners name will be available on request
10. Address details will be passed onto an agency to post the prize out to the winner, and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency.
11. Your email address may be passed on to to the promoter for marketing purposes, you may unsubscribe at any time.
12. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
13. HodgePodgeDays decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.