Plasticine was invented way back in 1897 and is a non-toxic, sterile, soft and malleable clay that does not dry when exposed to air. Ideal not just for kids, but for makers of stop-motion animation, like creators of Wallace and Gromit, Aardman Animations. It’s also excellent for sensory play; my son tells me they use it at school to help them calm down and relax. I’m all for that, and having spent a happy few hours messing about with the stuff, I can confirm it can calm adults too.
These Plasticine Softeez come in three different themes, ocean, jungle and circus. They’re easy to make, and spending a quiet hour carefully peeling off each “noodle” of Plasticine and decorating the card templates with it is great fun. We had lots of fun with this, deciding how best to fill in the blanks and what colours to use. They are great little sets and make ideal little gifts. They are suitable for ages 3+ and cost around £4.99 each.
Plasticine is great for young hands to make fun shapes with. It’s a perfect modelling material as it never dries out. You just need to use your imagination to create shapes, animals, vehicles and all the things you can dream of, plus it’s a great way to teach children how colours are made and mixed, with basic sets from just £1.50, it’s a great budget buy for creative kids!
WIN A PLASTICINE SOFTEEZ Jungle SET FOR KIDS
To be in with a chance to win a Plasticine Softeez Jungle Set, simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
Check out our other giveaways over on our competitions page.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5. The winner will be sent a Plasticine Softeez Jungle Set.
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 13th December 2020.
7. The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winners address, contact details and email address only be shared with the PR to enable to prize to be sent to the winner.
10. The winners name will be available on request.
11. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
12. HodgePodgeDays decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.