If you couldn’t get enough of fidget spinners, then you need to find out more about the latest fidget toy craze all the way from Japan – the MOKURU!
A MOKURU is a handheld wooden toy which was originally designed to test your balance and focus – now this simple design is testing the dexterity of fast fingered flippers everywhere. Crafted from beech wood into an eye catching and cool design, players can flip tip and spin one MOKURU or more.
These fancy fidget toys are small enough to fit in your pocket or a purse, and are the go anywhere toy for all ages. A new game for kids to play in the playground, and for big kids to play in the bar, at a desk, or to be played against others in competition. Players can refine their techniques until they become a flipping, spinning master.
MOKURU is available in black or, as the Japanese say, Genbu. Also available in green (Matcha), orange, (Kirin) white (Byakko), red (Suzaku), blue (Seiryu) and yellow (Inazuma). Each MOKURU is 9cm tall and is suitable for ages 3+. They cost around £10 and are available from a wide range of retailers.
Watch the MOKURU in action below –
Already a big hit around the world, including Japan and Hong Kong, beginners can simply tip over the toy, let it flip and catch it with their fingers or flip it to draw a triangle or square. MOKURU masters can use five at once with one hand. It is claimed that they can help you to help focus, they improve concentration, imagination and alleviate stress.
To find out more about MOKURU, visit their website.
Win a MOKURU – a new fidget toy from Japan!
I have a MOKURU to give away to two lucky winners. To be in with a chance to win a MOKURU – a brand new fidget toy from Japan, simply complete the rafflecopter entry form below – good luck!
Check out our other giveaways over on our competitions page.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. The two winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5. The winners will be sent a MOKURU fidget toy (note:we cannot stipulate the colour of the toy which will be sent to you).
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 10th September 2017.
7. The winners will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winners will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winners name will be available on request
10. Address details will be passed onto an agency to post the prize out to the winner, and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency.
11. Your email address may be passed on to the promoter for marketing purposes, you may unsubscribe at any time.
12. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
13. HodgePodgeDays decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.