2014. You’ve been an incredible year in terms of blogging. It was my first full year and we’ve done so much, tried new things, been to exciting places; we’ve laughed, we’ve cried, we’ve failed and succeeded, thank you 2014, we’ll remember you fondly I think.
As well as my round up of the ten life lessons 2014 has taught me, I’ve picked out my five most popular blogs from 2014, hope you like them too!
1. Anxiety…again – I write a lot about mental health, particularly my anxiety, I write really openly and honestly about how I feel and it seems to strike a chord, this is my most popular mental health post.
2. Making boozy peanut butter milkshakes – this is such a popular blog post. A recipe for incredibly easy, incredibly amazing boozy milkshakes. Don’t just sit there, go make one 🙂
3. Easy Joulutorttu recipe (Finnish jam tarts) – fancy looking homemade festive treats don’t get easier than this. Two ingredients and ten minutes of your time, as a Russian meerkat might say…simples.
4. The truth about pesto pasta – my eight slightly amusing and probably made up facts about pesto pasta struck a chord in November. Winner, winner, pesto for dinner?
5. Body confidence – containing a picture of me in my pants, this was and continues to be a popular post. I have scars and squishy bits but I’m determined to love myself, have a read, your squishy bits aren’t as bad as you think, honest.
Thank you so much for reading my blog, for following me and it and for commenting and sharing and generally being there. Without you I’m basically shouting into an abyss, so thank you, sincerely.
Have a fabulous 2015 x