If you’re looking to cut down on the amount of alcohol you’re drinking, or if you’ve got a big night coming up and you want to pace yourself, drinking something like Botonique might be the answer.
Botonique make dry and complex sparkling drinks to sip and savour. The drink is chock full of de-alcoholised botanical extracts plus Prelixir nutrients which alcohol depletes, to help you pace your drinking and replace nutrients.
The Botonique drinks are just 17 calories a glass. Flavour wise they’re really interesting. The dry white in the green bottle has herbs, spices, citrus, milk thistle seed and ginseng, with added vitamins, minerals and amino acids, with a touch of pear juice, and really fizzy. If you like really herbal drinks, then you will like this.
Botonique Blush is a de-alcoholised, dry, sparkling rose drink made of botanical extracts, vitamins, minerals and pear, bramble and strawberry juices. It has no added sugar, sulphites or anything artificial and is suitable for vegans. It’s a lovely light summery drink.
The Botonique drinks are low calorie, with no added sugar and make an interesting alternative to alcohol. If you’re cutting back, pacing yourself, or swapping to a low calorie alternative for health reasons, then Botonique is a good option, especially if you enjoy herbal, botanical drinks.
Botonique is available in supermarkets and online from the Botonique online shop. For more information about Botonique, visit their website.
WIN two bottles of Botonique non-alcoholic fizz
To be in with a chance to win two bottles of Botonique non-alcoholic fizz, simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5. The winner will be sent two bottles of Botonique non-alcoholic fizz.
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 27th November 2018.
7. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winners name will be available on request
10. Address details will be passed on to Botonique in order for them to send the prize out.
11. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
12. HodgePodgeDays decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.