If you’re having trouble seeing clearly when you’re reading, using the computer or watching TV, it may mean that you need reading glasses. British company Eyejusters have created reading glasses can give you perfect vision for all of these activities at just the turn of a tiny dial.
Eyejusters have created UK’s first ever smart glasses for vision correction. Their adjustable reading glasses have a +0.5 to +4.0 focussing range and their advanced lens technology has a ‘Super Close Up Macro Mode’ for glasses, making them ideal for close up work such as crafts.
These new glasses from Eyejusters look just like ordinary glasses but use discreet adjustable eyeDials to change the lens strength, in a similar way to binoculars or a microscope. These adjustable reading glasses mean there is no need to go to the expense of buying different pairs of glasses for different uses – buy one pair and see everything!
Now I’m in my early 40’s I’m noticing that I’m starting to struggle a bit with close up work, especially with crafts. Threading a needle is probably where I notice it the most. By our mid-forties many people start to struggle to see close-up objects such as small writing, computers and mobile phones. This is caused by an age-related condition called presbyopia, which is part of the natural ageing process of the eye.
There are 17 different styles to choose from. Each pair of Eyejusters glasses are either £69 or £79 depending on what style you choose.
Wearing glasses with the wrong lens can cause short-term issues such as headaches, eye strain, squinting, tired eyes, blurred vision, dizziness or a lack of balance. These Eyejusters glasses mean you always have the right glasses on whatever you are doing. Plus you have the ability to adjust your glasses as your eyesight worsens; meaning you can have the perfect vision at just the turn of a tiny dial.
Eyejusters are available online from their website for either £69 or £79 depending on which of the 17 styles you choose.
Win a pair of Eyejusters adjustable reading glasses
To be in with a chance to win a pair of Eyejusters adjustable reading glasses worth £79, simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5. The winner will be sent a pair of Eyejusters adjustable reading glasses.
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 8th November 2017.
7. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winners name will be available on request
10. Address details will be passed onto an agency to post the prize out to the winner, and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency.
11. Your email address may be passed on to the promoter for marketing purposes, you may unsubscribe at any time.
12. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
13. HodgePodgeDays decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.