Harry Potter fans are keenly anticipating the release of the forthcoming film Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them on 18th November this year. This fantasy action film is directed by David Yates and written by J. K. Rowling herself. The film is based on Rowling’s spin-off and a prequel of the Harry Potter film series of the same name.
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them will be the first installment of a trilogy, staring Eddie Redmayne, Katherine Waterston, Dan Fogler, Colin Farrell, Samantha Morton, Ron Perlman and Jon Voight.
To celebrate the release of the film, I’ve teamed up with gbposters.com to give away a gorgeous Fantastic Beasts framed poster and a matching mug – a fantastic movie bundle worth £25!
gbposters.com are one of the first and biggest poster websites in the UK. They are fully licenced and have posters and a huge range of other unique movie merchandise including mugs, glassware, stationery, framed prints and bottle openers from such recognisable brands as The Walking Dead, DC Comics, Doctor Who and much more.
Movie merchandise and collectables make fantastic birthday and Christmas presents for the movie buff in your life. What could be better than a beautifully framed print of their favourite film from gbposters.com?
Win Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Goodies
To be in with a chance to win a Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them framed movie poster and a mug, together worth £25 – simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
Check out our other giveaways over on our competitions page.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5.The winner will receive a Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them poster and mug.
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 9th November 2016.
7. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winners name will be available on request
10. Address details will be passed onto an agency to post the prize out to the winner, and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency.
11. Your email address may be passed on to to the promoter for marketing purposes, you may unsubscribe at any time.
12. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
13. HodgePodgeDays decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.