I love cookery books, I have shelves of them covering all different kinds of cuisines and cultures. I often settle down for an evening of devouring my latest recipe book and plotting what I’ll be making out of it. I love discovering new things, finding interesting recipes my family will enjoy and eventually tweaking them and making them my own.
The Olive It! The Essential Olive Recipe Book is one of those books, filled with gorgeous pictures and mouth-watering recipes which combine traditional recipes with a contemporary twist. Lovely things like roast baby peppers stuffed with olives and cherry tomatoes and green olives with chilli lamb meatballs.
Join celebrated Spanish chefs José Pizarro and Omar Allibhoy as they share their joy of olives and pass on tried and tested family recipes that have been passed down through generations. Having both grown up surrounded by olive trees and immersed in the Mediterranean diet and culture, their love of olives is deep-rooted and evident in these inspired olive dishes.
To find out more about Olive It! The Essential Olive Recipe Book and the nutritional benefits of incorporating olives into your diet, visit their website.
WIN A Signed copy of Olive It! The Essential Olive Recipe Book
To be in with a chance to win a signed copy of Olive It! The Essential Olive Recipe Book, simply enter using the Rafflecopter widget below – and good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only.
2. There is no cash alternative offered.
3. To enter, please use the rafflecopter widget above. Please ensure you leave some contact details or I will not be able to contact you if you win.
4. The winner will be drawn at random from all qualifying entries. The winner will receive a win a signed copy of Olive It! The Essential Olive Recipe Book.
5. The competition will close on 3rd January 2016.
6. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
7. Address details will be passed onto an agency to post the prize out to the winners, and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency.
8. HodgePodgeDays decision is final in all matters relating to this competition.