I am delighted to be giving away a beautiful “My Love” slim sterling silver ring from the acclaimed Icelandic designer Hendrikka Waage.
Hendrikka Waage, is an internationally renowned jewellery designer, philanthropist, children’s books author, global activist and campaigner for children. Hendrikka has worked and lived across the globe, from Japan, to Russia, India, the US, and the UK, where she lives now, picking up design influences along the way. Elegant, striking, and exquisitely crafted, her jewellery has featured in international fashion magazines such as Vogue, Baazar, Marie Claire, Elle, and many others.
The beautiful My Love slim sterling silver ring is currently available on her website www.hendrikkawaage.com for £38. This delicate sterling silver ring is perfect for every day use and has a thin band so it’s easy to wear stacked with tonal styles.
You can find out more about Hendrikka Waage and her stunning jewellery collection on her website and by following her on www.facebook.com/hendrikkawaage and www.instagram.com/Hendrikkawaage.
Win a sterling silver ring from designer Hendrikka Waage
To be in with a chance to win a My Love slim sterling silver ring from the acclaimed Icelandic designer Hendrikka Waage, simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below – good luck!
For more giveaways visit my Competitions Page today!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5.The winner will receive a beautiful sterling silver “My Love” ring from the Icelandic designer Hendrikka Waage.
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 2nd November 2016.
7. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winners name will be available on request
10. Address details will be passed onto an agency to post the prize out to the winner, and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency.
11. Your email address may be passed on to to the promoter for marketing purposes, you may unsubscribe at any time.
12. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
13. HodgePodgeDays decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.