#AD/Gifted. On 14th February 2011 I bought my three month old son a book; that book was Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney. Since then I have read the story of the big nutbrown hare and the little nutbrown hair to him regularly; and now he’s reading it to me. I confess, it’s virtually impossible for me to read it out loud without a lump appearing in my throat; I’m a big, big softie.
Guess How Much I Love You has grown and become part of the fabric of parenthood. I don’t know anyone who hasn’t told their children that they love them to the moon and back. It’s part of our bedtimes and our goodbyes and I’ll be sad when he stops sleepily whispering it to me.
For the last THREE YEARS I’ve asked for a Guess How Much I Love You Big Nutbrown Hare for Mother’s Day. I thought it would be a lovely gift; one which really meant something to both me and my son and a reminder of our ‘love you to the moon and back’ thing. But no, my endless hinting, sharing of links and asking outright has come to nothing. So I’ve gone rogue and got my own. I will wrap it beautifully, give it to my son the night before Mother’s Day and ask him to gift it to me first thing on Mothering Sunday.
The Big Nutbrown Hare is beautiful. It’s as beautiful and as soft and snuggly as I’d hoped. Big Nutbrown Hare is made from super soft plush with an adorable embroidered “I Love You” on his foot. His bottom is full of beans so he can sit perfectly on any surface. He’s suitable from birth, and also suitable for 42 year old women who have been asking for a Big Nutbrown Hare for THREE YEARS.
Big Nutbrown Hare is keenly priced at £14.99 and part of a wider range of nursery products. Apparently the Guess How Much I Love You range is great for a baby’s nursery, or for giving to the people you love for Mother’s Day or Valentine’s Day for example.
Big Nutbrown Hare is made by Rainbow Designs and is available from a wide range of retailers.
WIN A Big nutbrown hare
To be in with a chance to win a Guess How Much I Love You Big Nutbrown Hare from Rainbow Designs, simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5. The winner will be sent a Guess How Much I Love You Big Nutbrown Hare from Rainbow Designs.
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 3rd April 2019.
7. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winners name will be available on request
10. Address details be shared with Rainbow Designs so they can send the prize to the winner.
11. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
12. HodgePodgeDays decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.