We were sent a set of NERF BUNKR Battle Cubes for review. All images and opinions are our own.
My ten year old is obsessed with having NERF battles in the park with his friends. He has a large collection of NERF guns and likes to do target practice in the garden, NERF is important to him and if I’m honest, I enjoy joining in and having a little shoot-out with him too.
The latest addition to his NERF armoury is a set of the new NERF BUNKR Battle Cubes. They’re inflatable cubes which help to enhance your NERF battle play. You can create and customise you own battlefield with these big inflatable obstacles which provide great cover for NERF shoot-outs!
The NERF BUNKR Battle Cubes are easily inflated, especially if you’ve got a pump. First you put in some water, this is to provide the inflatable cubes with a bit of weight so they don’t blow away or fall over. Then you fill the cubes with air. They didn’t take very long at all to inflate and we managed to get them pumped up and in action in around 10 minutes.
It’s Nerf or Nothin’!
The NERF BUNKR Battle Cubes cost around £20 and includes four cubes. In the box you will also find some spare patched to repair any air leaks and a set of Nerf BUNKR Battle Game cards; with some strategy ideas and tactics to help your battle plans.
The Battle Cubes have an integrated water base for stability during outdoor play, as well as integrated dart storage, which is very handy in combat! Once you’ve finished your battle, the cubes can be easily deflated and flattened for storage.
NERF BUNKR Battle Cubes are suitable for ages 8+ and my ten year old had no trouble inflating them and setting them up himself.
The NERF BUNKR range is available from Argos, Amazon, Very and Littlewoods. The NERF BUNKR range includes the Battle Cubes as well as the Battle Fort, Challenger Pack and Battle Switch.
win a NERF BUNKR Toxic Barrel & a NERF BUNKR Caution Crate
To be in with a chance to win a NERF BUNKR Toxic Barrel and a NERF BUNKR Caution Crate (rrp £9.99 each), simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
Check out our other giveaways over on our competitions page.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5. The winner will be sent a NERF BUNKR Toxic Barrel and a NERF BUNKR Caution Crate (rrp £9.99 each).
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 30th June 2021.
7. The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winners address, contact details and email address only be shared with the PR to enable to prize to be sent to the winner.
10. The winners name will be available on request.
11. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
12. HodgePodgeDays decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.