AD/Gifted. Dragons are enjoying something of a surge in popularity in recent years. From Game of Thrones to Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon, dragons are everywhere. The Dragons Creativity Book is an activity book entirely devoted to all things dragon.
Beware of creatures with glistening scales, with fire on their breath and poisonous tails. Many such creatures can be found in this book, so be brave, open up and take a look!
The Dragons Creativity Book by Andrea Pinnington is suitable for ages 6+, costs £9.99 and is 80 pages of dragon fun. Plus two pages of stickers. There is a brilliant glossy gatefold cover where you can create your own dragon sticker scenes with some of the 150 stickers included.
The book is packed full of fun things to do; make a knight’s sword, decorate some dragon eggs and create a potion to make dragons friendlier. There are dragon model pieces to put together, pull-out decorated dragon scale art paper and all kinds of great ideas for craft projects; plus colouring pages and puzzles.
There are so many things to do in this book, my 8 year old loved every page. He loves a good puzzle and a maze, he really liked drawing in the castle windows and decorating the dragon eggs. There’s lots to go at here and it’s ideal for taking out and about and keeping them entertained during meals out of on holiday, as well as at home. The Dragons Creativity Book is a must for brave dragon hunters!
There are three other books in the series from Carlton Books; The Space Creativity Book, The Unicorn Creativity Book and The Princess Creativity Book.
The Dragons Creativity Book is published by Carlton Books and costs £9.99. It is available online and from good bookshops.
WIN A COPY OF THE Dragons Creativity Book
To be in with a chance to win a copy of The Dragons Creativity Book, simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5. The winner will be sent a copy of The Dragons Creativity Book.
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 12th June 2019.
7. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winners name will be available on request
10. Address details will be shared only with Carlton Books who will send the prize to the winner.
11. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
12. HodgePodgeDays decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.
Disclosure: We were sent a copy of The Dragons Creativity Book for review purposes. All images and opinions are our own.