Last Updated on November 18, 2021 by HodgePodgeDays
Christmas is coming, and at this time of year my thoughts turn to what we can do to make the build up to the big day more exciting. Obviously there’s the annual trip to see Father Christmas. We also write him a nice letter with a wish list of things we’d like to find under the tree, and we usually go on a Christmas light trail somewhere. There’s often a visit to a pantomime or other Christmas show, a carol service at our local church and buying and decorating our Christmas tree.
In our house, we love a scavenger hunt, so it made sense for us to make one to do one weekend together. I’ve made it available for you to download and print out for free too, just click the link and print it off!
You could make a competition out of it. Whoever scores the most points wins a little prize. It’s a lovely thing to do while you’re out and about with the family. There are 30 things you need to spot and tick off; you might see many of them in a shopping centre, or perhaps a walk around your neighbourhood. If you don’t fancy leaving the house, pop a Christmas film on and see how many you can spot.
If you enjoyed this, you might also like –
- Nice List Certificate Template FREE download
- Make your own Wildlife Friendly Magic Reindeer Food with FREE Printable Envelope
- 50 things for your Christmas Bucket List!
- Happy New Year Colouring Sheet FREE Printable
- Summer Scavenger Hunt Activity + FREE Printable
- Spring Scavenger Hunt Activity _ FREE Printable
- Seashore Scavenger Hunt Activity + FREE Printable
If you’ve enjoyed this post and would like to support me by buying me a coffee, you can do so by visiting ko-fi. Thank you so much.