I have a monthly get together and craft night with some friends, we each take turns to host it. Craft night means three things, prosecco, crafts and crisps. This week it was my turn to host. I chilled a couple of bottles of fizz, dug out some craft stuff and revealed, with something of a flourish, a large bag of Fairfields Farm Heat & Eat Crisps.
“They’re microwavable!” I announced. “They’re hot crisps!” I said with a bit of a fanfare. My friends were understandably quite curious and keen to try this new style of snack.
I opened the bag, took out the dip and microwaved the crisps for 30 seconds. We tried the Fairfields Farm Cheese and Chive flavour Heat & Eat crisps. Inside the bag is a small tub of delicious caramelised onion dip.
The Fairfields Farm Heat & Eat Crisps are good crunchy, thick cut crisps, the kind I would buy anyway as they’re great for dipping. I like that they come with a little pot of dip included. The caramelised onion was so good, I’d quite like them to sell jars of the stuff.
There are two flavours – Sea Salted with Tomato Salsa Dip and Cheese & Chive with Caramelised Onion Dip. Each bag contains 125g of hand-cooked crisps and a 50g dip. When the crisps are hot, they are what I imagine freshly cooked crisps taste like, fresh and crunchy. You do have to eat them fairly quickly because they do cool down; but they’re still excellent when they’ve cooled and the hot crisps are a real talking point. The girls were impressed and they all said they would buy them again.
Fairfields Farm which is in East Anglia have been making crisps from their potatoes since 2006. The Heat & Eat Crisps were launched just a few months ago and are hand cooked on the farm using renewable energy.
These new Fairfields Farm Heat & Eat Crisps cost around £1.85 a bag, which I think is a very good price for good quality crunchy crisps which come with a dip.
Fairfields Farm Heat & Eat Crisps are currently available in a wide selection of Tesco Stores across the UK to find your nearest stockist visit http://fairfieldsfarmcrisps.co.uk/
Win a selection of Fairfields Farm Heat & Eat Crisps
To be in with a chance to win a selection of Fairfields Farm Heat & Eat Crisps, simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5. The winner will be sent a selection of Fairfields Farm Heat & Eat Crisps.
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 25th February 2018.
7. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winners name will be available on request
10. Address details will be passed onto an agency to post the prize out to the winner, and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency.
11. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
12. HodgePodgeDays decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.