We’ve gone a little bit Winnie the Pooh mad in our house. We are all very excited about the release of the Christopher Robin movie on August 17th. We’ve been reading some of the classic stories by A.A. Milne and we’ve given the boy a lovely Classic Winnie the Pooh soft toy from Rainbow Designs to keep him company.
This adorable Cuddly Classic Winnie the Pooh, is the most famous and best loved character from A.A Milne’s heart-warming classic stories. This Tales from Hundred Acre Wood version of Winnie the Pooh makes the ultimate snuggle companion for baby; or indeed a Pooh loving 7 year old!
This lovable 30cm premium soft toy has been made using the softest, textured plush fabric which makes him extra snuggly. He has an embroidered paw and looks just like the Pooh we remember from the drawings in the original books. I love him and so does my son.
We live near our very own Hundred Acre Wood and often go on woodland adventures; playing Pooh Sticks stood on the bridge over the river. We took our Classic Winnie the Pooh on an adventure of our own and we even had a little teddy bears picnic too. Winnie sits up nicely by himself, but he did need some help eating his honey sandwiches!
He is very soft and lovable. He is suitable from birth and would make a very lovely gift for a new baby; or a Winnie the Pooh fan of any age. He’s large, but not over sized and as you can see from the photo with my son, he’s just the right size for cuddling. This particular Pooh bear seems well made, with quality stitching and good materials; his features are true to the original too.
This lovely Tales from Hundred Acre Wood version of Winnie the Pooh is made by Rainbow Designs Ltd and costs around £24.99. He is available at John Lewis and other retailers.
Win a Classic Winnie the Pooh from Rainbow Designs Ltd
To be in with a chance to win a Classic Winnie the Pooh from Rainbow Designs Ltd simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5. The winner will be sent a Classic Winnie the Pooh from Rainbow Designs Ltd.
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 2nd September 2018.
7. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winners name will be available on request
10. Address details will be passed onto Rainbow Designs Ltd to post the above mentioned prize out to the winner.
11. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
12. HodgePodgeDays decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.