AD/Gifted. I love a good activity book. I always have at least one in my bag for my son to pull out and entertain him himself with whenever we need to fend off the boredom. Over Easter we were out and about a lot, having lunch with friends, travelling and generally having periods of time to fill. The activity book I’d shoved in my bag for duration was a new one, Dare you to Doodle it’s a special kind of activity book, and one which really sparks the imagination.
Dare you to Doodle is a super creative doodle activity book. You can make your own comic strip story; find buried treasure, design some cool robots, create a flip book, design your favourite pizza or complete a moon mission. Dare you to Doodle encourages you to think outside of the box and be creative.
Created by Caroline Rowlands, this activity book is aimed at children aged 8+; but it’s definitely the kind of book I could enjoy for a quiet half hour with a cup of coffee.
Inside the pages are black, white and green, with plenty of space for creativity. It was brilliant for my boy over Easter. We went out for lunch a few times and he just doodled away, sometimes we would doodle away together. It was lovely to do something creative with him. He really enjoyed just doodling instead of working on activity sheets or something overtly educational which is as it should be when you’re on holiday.
Dare you to Doodle has 144 pages of doodles to do and is just the thing for sparking creativity or to doodle do if you need to wind down after a hard day. Dare you to Doodle is published on 2nd May 2019 by Carlton Kids. It costs £8.99 and is available from a wide range of retailers.
Win a copy of the activity book – Dare you to Doodle!
To be in with a chance to win a copy of the activity book – Dare you to Doodle!, simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5. The winner will be sent a copy of Dare you to Doodle!
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 19th May 2019.
7. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winners name will be available on request
10. Address details will be shared only with Carlton Books who will send the prize to the winner.
11. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
12. HodgePodgeDays decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.
Disclosure: We were sent a copy of Dare you to Doodle for review purposes. All images and opinions are our own.