I am never more than six metres away from an activity book. As the Mum of a 7 year old, activity books have been an essential part of my life for many years. We always have a stack of them in rotation for when we go out. They’re great if we’re traveling somewhere, or for doing while in the Doctor’s waiting room. They’re in my bag, in the car and there’s a stack of them by the front door ready to grab before we go out. This week the boy has been busy with a new activity book; My Brilliant Big Activity Book from Carlton Kids Books.
My Brilliant Big Activity Book covers a wide range of topics, including dragons, pirates, space and holiday fun! It’s the ultimate activity book to keep kids busy and entertained; full of clever colouring pages, drawing tips and tricks, puzzles and mazes, make-and-do activities and games. From solving mazes, connecting the dots, colouring in pictures or spotting the difference, this book guarantees hours of fun!
In short, it’s been the perfect book to keep him entertained over half term. We’ve dipped in and out of it, but he’s solidly worked his way through it this week. He’s designed pizzas, drawn castles, done dot-to-dots and planned a range of gruesome recipes for Halloween.
It’s aimed at children aged 6+ and is bang on the money for my son. It’s really engaging; he can sit and entertain himself with it, or join us for a chat about what he’s doing and what our dream pizza toppings might be. At 176 pages, there are plenty of activities to keep him interested. It’s the kind of activity book you might take on holiday, because there’s so much in there to keep him busy doing a few pages a day for a fortnight.
It’s colourful, really well thought out and has pages and pages of engaging content. This book is a winner for me; I hope they bring out a few more activity books like this because I know they will be great additions to our collection.
My Brilliant Big Activity Book by Andrea Pinnington is available now in paperback for £9.99.
WIN A COPY OF My Brilliant Big Activity Book
To be in with a chance to win a copy of The My Brilliant Big Activity Book, simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5. The winner will be sent a copy of The My Brilliant Big Activity Book.
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 24th June 2018.
7. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winners name will be available on request
10. Address details will be passed onto Carlton Books to post the above mentioned prize out to the winner.
11. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
12. HodgePodgeDays decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.