Beech’s Fine Chocolates have recently launched a new range of chocolates. These new Beech’s Fine Chocolates Gourmet Packs are little sharing bags of really good quality gourmet chocolates. I tried the Cocoa Nib Cacao Truffle, Roasted Coffee Cacao Truffles and the Milk Chocolate Honeycomb chocolates.
Beech’s Fine Chocolates have been making quality traditional British chocolates in Preston, Lancashire since 1920. They use 100% natural ingredients, and all of their products are gluten-free and many are suitable for Vegans. I have a lot of love for Beech’s Fine Chocolates, they make great gifts and they are really good quality. These Beech’s Fine Chocolates Gourmet Packs are among the best chocolate I’ve tasted (and I’ve tried quite a lot of chocolate in my life).
The Milk Chocolate Honeycomb is handmade honeycomb chunks coated in milk chocolate. It’s what I remember as cinder toffee but covered in really silky chocolate. They’re more than a bite size and a couple is just enough of a sweet treat for elevenses. They’re really, really good, like a grown up crunchie but better.
The Cocoa Nib Cacao Truffles are really rich, smooth dark chocolate with crunchy cacao nibs speckled through and dusted in cocoa powder. They’re delicious and they taste so grown up. They’re so smooth and creamy – a real treat. Out of the three different Beech’s Fine Chocolates Gourmet Packs I tried, these cacao truffles were my favourites.
Lastly the Roasted Coffee Cacao Truffles, they look very similar to the cacao truffles, but they’re slightly darker and have a subtle coffee aroma. They’re made with real coffee and have little crunchy pieces of coffee beans throughout. They’re as smooth as anything and would be brilliant with a good cup of coffee, a real after dinner treat.
The Beech’s Fine Chocolates Gourmet range includes –
- Chocolate Cacao Truffles
- Belgian Chocolate Fudge
- Canadian Maple Fudge
- Chocolate Cacao Truffles
- Cocoa Dusted Almonds
- Cocoa Nib Cacao Truffle
- Crystallised Ginger Slivers
- Dark Chocolate Brazils
- Dark Chocolate Ginger
- Hazelnut Cacao Truffles
- Milk Chocolate Brazils
- Milk Chocolate Honeycomb
- Roasted Coffee Cacao Truffles
The Beech’s Fine Chocolates Gourmet Packs cost £3.99 each and they’re just the right size to share with a couple of friends over coffee. For more information about Beech’s Fine Chocolates or to place an order, visit their website.
WIN A SELECTION OF Beech’s Fine Chocolates Gourmet Packs
To be in with a chance to win a selection of Beech’s Fine Chocolates Gourmet Packs, simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck! The winner will receive six packs of Beech’s Fine Chocolates Gourmet Packs worth £23.94.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5. The winner will be sent a six bags of Beech’s Fine Chocolates Gourmet Packs.
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 11th July 2018.
7. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winners name will be available on request
10. Address details will be passed onto Beech’s Fine Chocolates to post the above mentioned prize out to the winner.
11. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
12. HodgePodgeDays decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.