Last Updated on December 3, 2018 by HodgePodgeDays
This November The Cake and Bake Show returns to Manchester. This year it promises to bigger and better than ever before. Bringing the nation’s best loved bakers, chefs, TV personalities, cake experts and enthusiasts together under one roof in a celebration of all things baking.
Coming to EventCity in Manchester from 10-13 November 2016, the UK’s only dedicated baking show promises to deliver a lip-smacking line up of celebrities, demonstrations and exciting new products.
The celebrity line up features some of our Bake Off favourites, as well as top chefs and patissiers including…
- Nadiya Hussain – Current title holder of the 2015 Great British Bake Off and the nation’s sweetheart
- Eric Lanlard – master patissier, author, cake boutique owner and cake maker to the stars
- John Whaite – TV chef, author, cookery school owner and Winner of the 2012 Great British Bake Off
- Rosemary Shrager – TV personality, chef, author and cookery school owner
- Jo Wheatley –Winner of 2011 Great British Bake Off and author
In the Cake and Bake Super Theatre and Baking Classroom there will be baking and cake decorating demonstrations, where some of the best experts in the decorating world will be sharing their skills.
When not learning new skills, visitors can head to the bustling Exhibition and Market Stands for baking and decorating innovations from leading experts, as well as an array of delectable foods from the finest artisan bakers and producers in the country.
There’s plenty of fun for children too as this year there’s a new and improved Kids Zone where little ones can try their hand at icing and decorating sweet treats. And don’t miss Roald Dahl’s much loved and ‘gloriumptious’ BFG, made by world record-holding sugar artist Jacqui Kelly and supported by Cake Decoration and Sugar Craft Magazine.
This year, the Cake and Bake Show has chosen Roald Dahl’s Marvellous Children’s Charity as their official charity partner. The Charity supports seriously ill children in the UK.