When I was a little girl nightwear was really boring and generic. It was plain or patterned nighties or pyjamas and that was about it. I think my little brother had a slightly better deal. By the time he arrived “character pyjamas” were just about available in the shops. No self respecting little boy would be seen at bedtime without his Spider-Man pjs.
My boy is no exception. He loves his character pjs and likes to just wear them to hang out around the house in, as well as for snuggling up in bed. The latest addition to his PJ collection is a lovely pair of Pip Ahoy pyjamas. These pjs are available in 59 out of the 88 Toys R Us stores across the UK. They are priced at £9.99. The Pip Ahoy pyjamas come in sizes sizes 2-3, 3-4, 4-5 and 5-6.The boy is a big fan of Pip Ahoy and couldn’t wait to get into his pyjamas. The short sleeved pj top is a familiar picture of Pip and all of his friends from Salty Cove. The bottoms are a lovely blue with a Pip Ahoy badge on the hip. I really like the PJ bottoms as they are a skinny leg PJ which is a style I much prefer on my boy.
They were really comfortable and he snuggled down to sleep in them with no problem. They were easy for him to pull up and down when he went to the loo in the night and he looks so cool in them.
He’s had them a few weeks now and they’ve been in and out of the wash a few times and they still look as good as the first day he wore them, they’re great quality, well made and the colours are still vibrant. These Pip Ahoy pyjamas are a must for any Pip Ahoy fan who dreams of having adventures down at Salty Cove.
Note: We were sent these Pip Ahoy pyjamas for review purposes. All opinions are our own.
Over the weekend, star of Channel 5’s Milkshake, Pip Ahoy turned two. To celebrate, the people behind Pip Ahoy have got some great giveaways running on their Twitter and Facebook accounts, as well as some lovely free printables to download and colour in.
Alongside the birthday celebrations, Pip is pleased to be part of a new product range available exclusively at Toys R Us. Available in 59 out of the 88 Toys R Us stores nationwide, these gorgeous new Pip Ahoy pyjamas are perfect for little Pipsqueaks!
These lovely looking Pip Ahoy pyjamas are available for children aged 2 – 6 years and are available in sizes 2-3, 3-4, 4-5 and 5-6 from Toys R Us stores across the UK and are priced at a very reasonable £9.99.
Win a pair of Pip Ahoy pyjamas!
To be in with a chance to win a pair of Pip Ahoy pyjamas simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below – good luck!
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5.The winner will receive a pair of Pip Ahoy pyjamas.
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 6th July 2016.
7. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winner must respond within 28 days, if there is no reply then another winner will be selected.
9. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
10. The winner’s name will be available on request
11. Address details will be passed onto an agency to post the prize out to the winners, and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency.
12. Your email address may be passed on to to the promoter for marketing purposes, you may unsubscribe at any time.
13. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
14. HodgePodgeDays decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.