Hello there, Merry Christmas to you! This post is my final #Blogmas offering of the year. For the uninitiated, Blogmas is a blog every day in December (up to and including Christmas Day) challenge thingy. I’m pleased to say I made it, I didn’t think I would but I did. So hurrah etc!
I thought it would be an idea to do a quick round up of my five favourite posts from December, just in case you missed any, so here goes…
- A piece all about the Christmas magic from my childhood and how we’re creating some for the small boy. It’s lovely.
- I made my own snow globes – really easy and so cute.
- Elf on a shelf – some of what our cheeky Elf has been up to.
- My fifteen favourite things about Christmas.
- A very Mancunian Christmas – my pick of presents made by Mancs for Mancs.
There’s plenty more if you want to rifle through my archive, but these five are either my favourites or have been incredibly popular.
I can’t leave without giving a mention to my Joulutorttu recipe, which was massive, but it’s from November, so technically not part of Blogmas, but it picked up lots of views every single day, you lot love a Finnish jam tart!
So that was Blogmas. I’m now going to put my laptop away for the next few days and have a well earned rest. Thanks for the love, support, comments, tweets and retweets. I wish you and yours a peaceful Christmas and a very wonderful 2015.
Love, Jane xx