Based on the classic children’s book series by David McKee, Elmer the Patchwork Elephant is coming to The Lowry on 19th-21st February this year. Elmer is a vibrant, funny celebration of individuality.
Elephants, as everyone knows are big, have trunks and flappy ears, and they are very grey. But Elmer is different, he is a glorious patchwork of brilliant colours. Elmer gets fed up of being so different, so he tries his very hardest to blend in, fairly unsuccessfully, large patchwork elephants are pretty hard to hide. Thankfully Elmer realises that his friends have always valued his unique personality and appearance.
A favourite since the book was first published in 1989, this classic tale has been adapted for the stage by Suzanne Maynard Miller, with songs by Allison Leyton-Brown. The show’s subtle message that it is always best to be yourself, combined with the vibrant colour and cheeky humour of the elephant, makes Elmer a great show for children of all ages.
Elmer the Patchwork Elephant is coming to The Lowry on 19th-21st February this year. For more information or to book tickets, visit The Lowry website.
Win 4 tickets to Elmer The Patchwork Elephant at The Lowry
To be in with a chance to win 4 tickets to Elmer The Patchwork Elephant at The Lowry on Tue 19th February at 4pm, simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5. The prize is 4 tickets to Elmer The Patchwork Elephant at The Lowry on Tue 19th February at 4pm.
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 10th February 2019.
7. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winners name will be available on request
10. Your details will be shared with The Lowry’s Marketing and Communications Team so that they are able to contact you about your prize.
11. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
12. HodgePodgeDays decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.
13. Employees and Volunteers of The Lowry are not eligible to enter this draw.