Christmas is coming and there’s nothing nicer at this time of year than the smell of home baking wafting from the kitchen. I recently reviewed some of the lovely baking mix boxes from Sweetpea Pantry. They were a hit and I’ve put a few of their brilliant boxes aside to for quick bakes with the boy this Christmas.
Sweetpea Pantry have put together a fantastic festive baking bundle which you could win in time to do some great bakes this Christmas.
The festive baking bundle you could win includes a set of star cutters and these brilliant baking mixes –
- Chocolate Giggles Biscuit Mix
- Ginger Giggles Biscuit Mix
- Playful Pizza Dough Mix
- Super Oat Flapjack Mix
- Grainy-Brainy Pancake Mix
- Super-Duper Brownie Mix
- Scrumptious Carrot Cupcake Mix
These Sweetpea Pantry baking mixes are available from Ocado, Sainsburys, Booths, Marks & Spencer and a range of other retailers. Each mix costs £2.75 and they’re delicious, family friendly mixes with a healthy and nutritious twist.
For more information about Sweetpea pantry, visit their website.
Win a festive baking bundle from Sweetpea Pantry
To be in with a chance to win a festive baking bundle from Sweetpea Pantry, simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5. The winner will be sent a a festive baking bundle from Sweetpea Pantry.
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 10th December 2017.
7. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winners name will be available on request
10. Address details will be passed onto an agency to post the prize out to the winner, and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency.
11. Your email address may be passed on to the promoter for marketing purposes, you may unsubscribe at any time.
12. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
13. HodgePodgeDays decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.